People get very sensitive about the appearance of their facial skin as they age. Someone who prides themselves in having a tight, youthful face won’t be very happy in the future. As we get older, the body produces less collagen and elastin proteins for the skin. This causes the skin to turn loose and saggy, especially around the neck, chin, jawline, and face.
The solution to this problem is a face tightening procedure. Traditional face tightening procedures require you to get surgery. Unfortunately, a cosmetic surgical procedure like this comes with a lot of risks. It is also more expensive to get done too. That is why more people are electing to get a nonsurgical face tightening treatment called Ultherapy.
It is a faster and less expensive way to tighten the skin on your neck, face, chin, and jawline. Ultherapy utilizes the power of ultrasound technology in order to provide this treatment. It is even better than laser skin tightening procedures because it actually targets the deeper layers of your skin and works to strengthen them. A laser procedure only treats the surface skin layer rather than the deeper skin layers. That is why Ultherapy is more effective.
List of Advantages
Let’s go over all the advantages of Ultherapy.
1) There is no downtime after the procedure is finished. You can go right back to your normal daily activities.
2) The doctor does not use any lasers, needles, or knives. In fact, your skin won’t even be cut, touched or penetrated by any tools or devices.
3) The Food & Drug Administration has approved Ultherapy.
4) The surface of your skin won’t get scarred or marked from the procedure.
5) Ultherapy takes between 30 to 90 minutes. You should see results quickly.
Ultherapy is worth a try if you’re afraid to get traditional surgery on your face in order to tighten it. The worst-case scenario of Ultherapy is that it doesn’t tighten your face as much as you’d like. However, you will probably be very surprised with the results.